Velux Sun Tunnel skylights are perfect for any room where a view to the outside is not needed or where glass skylights are not an option. The ridged Sun Tunnel features a highly reflective tunnel that provides brighter, whiter natural light output in any application.
The Velux Sun Tunnel has a one piece metal flashing that is seamless to keep out leaks. It also has a corrosion resistant exterior to withstand the elements over time. The highly reflective mirror-like interior finish of the tube provides natural light versus the yellow glow of incandescent bulbs. Also, the exterior dome is UV resistant to improves energy efficiency and diffuses the light.
- Laundry Rooms
- Family Rooms
Velux Sun Tunnel Sizes:
- TMR10 – 10″ Sun Tunnel lights an area up to 200 square feet.
- TMR14 – 14″ Sun Tunnel lights an area from 200 to 325 square feet.
Note: These are all “rules of thumb”. Sun angles, length of tunnel, roof orientation, tunnel straightness and room configuration may affect this number. A trained Premier Skylights, LLC technician can assist you in choosing the proper size for the area you are trying to light. We are the premier St. Louis Sun Tunnel installation company.
- Light Kit – Turns the Sun Tunnel into an electric light for non-daylight lighting
- Manual Blockout Shade – Blocks the light when not wanted
- Ross Lovegrove Chandellier – Presents daylight in an elegant manner while increasing light dispersion.